15 Selected candidates (ESRs, Early-Stage Researchers) are expected to enrol in the program by March/April 2021 at the latest. Each ESR will be recruited for 36 months. ESRs will be enrolled in a PhD programme.
- To hold a MSc degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related field.
- To have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- To be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of research career at the date of recruitment. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree, which would formally entitle him/her to embark on a doctorate, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
- At the time of the selection, to have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of recruitment for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment. Short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account.
- To be proficient in English language.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info