Become part of a new generation of excellent IoT applied researchers – the call for 15 PhD positions is open now!
Start your PhD with us!
- Would you like to work in a stimulating and creative learning environment and an interdisciplinary research Training Programme?
- Would you like to move forward with your individual career via training towards goals set in a Personal Career Development Plan?
- Are you interested in being engaged in transdisciplinary experiences with targeted secondments to practice communities, companies and NGOs?
- Are you interested in acquiring life skills and optimum opportunities to build and extend your international network available throughout your professional career?
- Would you like to have the opportunity to acquire outstanding complementary training in transferable skills (e.g. presentation techniques, networking, publishing, and outreach) as well as leadership, innovation and entrepreneurial skills?
- Are you interested in being advised by excellent group leaders outstanding in their research and training?
If yes, we welcome you to apply for one of our available PhD positions as described below. We are excited to explore employment opportunities with you.
We are pleased to announce the opening of 15 Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) positions to carry out PhD theses within the IoTalentum project (www.iotalentum.eu). IoTalentum is a European Training Network (ETN) funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie Action (MSCA). The MSCA ITN programme offers a highly competitive and attractive salary and working conditions. IoTalentum establishes a well-balanced Innovative Training Network (ITN) of ten beneficiaries (six universities and four companies) and four industrial partner organizations from eight countries.
Eligible candidates will be recruited for full-time fixed-term positions as an Early Stage Researcher (ESR) for 36 months and will be enrolled in a PhD Programme.
Any question can be sent to IoTalentum Project Management Team: firstname.lastname@example.org